Well, we have finalised our colour selections! I’ve put together the above picture based on our selections, but it’s not the Metford (and our garage will be on the other side of the house). Also, we are having a Colourbond steel roof, not tiles, but the colour tool wouldn’t give me that option. You can find the ColourTouch tool on the PGH Bricks website.
Here are our external selections:
- Bricks. As forecast, we went with the PGH Espresso bricks (a $3k upgrade). We will have off-white, raked mortar.
- Roof. Colourbond steel in Monument
- Gutter and Fascia. Surfmist
- Windows and Flyscreens. Woodland Grey
- Garage door. Nullabor/woodgrain texture in Ironstone
- Driveway. 5% Synergy Black
- Front Door. Taubman’s Electricity (see below!)
- Timber Posts. Sikkens Ebony
- Door Frame and Eaves/Al Fresco. Taubman’s Crisp White
Can’t wait to have our front door this colour. We think it will really pop against the high contrast charcoal/white colours.